Date(s) - 14/10/2019
18 h 30 min - 23 h 00 min
Do you like gastronomy ? Do you have competition spirit ? Do you want to support a good cause ?
Then this event is for you!
On October 14, 2019, we are organizing the first
Blind Test Gourmand of the Province of Luxembourg.
This competition takes the form of a dinner, prepared by several chefs of the Province (including one starred). Local producers will also submit their artisanal products to showcase their specialities.
- Annie Thiry of the Lady Green in Fratin: our head
- Clément Petitjean of the Gold Grape in Torgny and from Victor in Arlon: our starred chef
- Grégory Jaspar from the Caterer Gregory Jaspar : our caterer and creator of tailor-made events
- Amory Lambert (former chef of the 4 Saisons à Marche): our chef at home
- Benoit Bertozzi from the Saint Germain in Bastogne: our head bistronomy
- Alain Dessoy from The address to Marvie: our chef with Asian and vegetarian inspirations
- The butcher's shop Cécile in Bastogne
- Simon Menot of the water trough farm in Tournay, for bread
- The Green Meadow of Bastogne for cheeses
- To the ball of Bastogne: for ice
- Jean the chocolate maker in Habay-la-Neuve
- The house Manigart for coffee pushers
Our caterer for the Gala evening
- The scents of lilies in La Roche-en-Ardenne
Your mission? Find the maximum number of ingredients in the shortest time possible.
There are two ways for you to participate:
- The competition
- 170 euros per duo
- 7 courses menu + entremets tasting based on local products such as bread, beer, wine, chocolates and coffee grinder
- participation in the competition, with prizes awarded to the best gourmets among you
- in duet (maximum 20 duos)
- The Gala
- 65 euros per person
- 3 courses menu + entremets tasting based on local products such as bread, beer, wine, chocolates and coffee grinder
To register, you can fill in the form below and specify in the comment area the name of your duo for the competition evening or the names of the people for the gala evening. Your registration will be confirmed as soon as we receive your payment.
All profits will be donated in full to the non-profit organisation Les Fées Lozof
Reservations are closed for this event.